Invisalign® Clear Aligners – Pittsburgh, PA
Straighten Your Teeth…Discreetly
What if you could have straight teeth in just a few months without the need for metal brackets and wires or uncomfortable monthly adjustments? You can with Invisalign®! What’s more, the aligner system is transparent, making it easy to smile all the way through treatment.
Why Choose Warwick Dentistry for Invisalign®?
- Team Led by 2 Dentists with 30+ Years of Experience Each
- Conveniently Located in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Exceptional Service & State-of-the-Art Technology
An Adult Approach to Orthodontic Treatment
As busy professionals ourselves, we know the idea of metal braces just isn’t appealing. Invisalign® makes it possible to straighten your teeth without brackets, bands, and wires. A series of clear aligners gently moves the teeth into position.
The Benefits of Invisalign®
- Smooth plastic aligners mean no mouth irritation
- No painful wire adjustments required
- Easy to clean, no brackets or bands to brush and floss around
- Just remove aligners to eat, no food restrictions
- Clear aligners and no mouth full of metal
How Invisalign® Works
You’ll visit our office for treatment planning so we can design your custom Invisalign® aligners. You’ll wear each aligner as directed for about two weeks, only removing it to eat and brush your teeth. We’ll have you visit our office every 6-8 weeks to ensure your treatment is on track, and after 6-18 months, you’ll have beautifully straight teeth!
Enjoy a fusion of high-tech and high-touch at Warwick Dentistry. Dr. John Warwick provides general and cosmetic dentistry in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh. Whether you’d like a consultation, a comprehensive exam, or a second opinion visit, we deliver outstanding service and one-on-one care. Contact us to schedule your visit to our Bank of New York Mellon Center dental practice today.