Community Involvement - Pittsburgh, PA
We Love Giving Back
At Warwick Dentistry, we’re passionate about taking good care of not just our patients, but the greater Pittsburgh community and beyond as well. A healthy, confident smile is truly priceless, and our team goes above and beyond to inspire them through volunteering, donations, and so much more. Here is just a sample of some of the work we’ve done over the years:
- Our office regularly participates in Mission of Mercy Pittsburgh, which is a free, two-day event held every year where underserved individuals and families are able to access FREE dental care, including extractions, fillings, cleanings, and more.
- We only buy our office scrubs through FIGS because they donate scrubs to underserved communities. In 2020, they have donated over 30,000 sets of scrubs for COVID-19 relief so far, and we couldn’t be happier to have been a part of that.
- We collect oral hygiene kits for the local Women’s Shelter and also ask if our patients would like to donate their provided one rather than take it home following a dental checkup and cleaning.
- We regularly provide monetary support to church mission trips to Haiti and Guatemala.
- We have performed dental work as part of the Wounded Warrior project, which is a nonprofit organization that supports veterans and service members who have sustained physical/mental trauma in the line of duty.
- Dr. Joyce Warwick has given seminars to patients and nursing staff regarding the topic of mouth care during cancer treatment at Magee Women’s Hospital in Pittsburgh.
Are you interested in learning more about our community work? Would you like to get involved too? Don’t hesitate to contact us!